Dry Cleaning Services
WHAT MAKES GOODFISH LAKE INDUSTRIAL DRY CLEANING DIFFERENT?
- Specializes in dry cleaning for all types of industrial work wear.
- Minimal shrinkage to garments.
- Enhances the life of each garment.
- The cleaning process does not affect or strip the garment fire or arch protection.
- Each customer’s garments are cleaned separately and not mixed with other customers’ garments.
Protecting the Environment
State-of-the-art industrial dry cleaning technology extracts 99.9% of hydrocarbons captured in each garment. 100% of the hydrocarbons, approximately 100 barrels extracted, are sent annually to a refinery for processing.
Dry Cleaning Vs. Wet Wash
Goodfish Lake is working with the University of Alberta and the Alberta Research Council to acquire research that demonstrates the safety and environmental benefits of dry cleaning vs. wet wash.
Uniform and Linen ISO 14001-2004 Registered
“The dry cleaning service we receive from GoodFish Lake has been awesome.”~ CNRL